Goffstown, NH- Job #39037
The Goffstown Fire Department’s new Pierce Pumper is now in production at the Pierce Manufacturing facility in Appleton, WI. This truck will have a low hose bed, 1000 gallon New York style water tank and a 1500GPM Waterous pump. We are excited to deliver this next addition to their fleet. Check out the weekly progress below!
Goffstown FD's Pierce Pumper
- Axle, Front, Custom: 19500 lb TAK-4®
- Axle, Rear: 31,000 lb Dana
- Engine: 450 HP Cummins L9
- Transmission: Allison 6th Gen, 3000 EVS P
- Bumper: 19″ Extended Polish Steel
- Cab: 7010 Enforcer
- Seating: 4
- Water Tank: 1000 Gallon NY Style
- Compartment, Pumper, Rear: 30.75 FF Double Door Rear Compt
- Compartment, Pumper Left Side: 171 Rollup Full Height, Front & Rear Lap OTW, FDLER
- Compartment, Pumper Right Side: 171 Rollup Full Height & Depth, Front & Rear Lap OTW
- Pumphouse: 45″ Control Zone Side Mount
- Pump: 1500 GPM Waterous CSU
- Crosslays, 2 1.50 standard capacity
- Foam System: External
- Foam Cell: 20 Gallon
November 4, 2023: The new apparatus for Goffstown kicked off production with cab fabrication.
November 11, 2023: The cab finished up fabrication and headed to paint this week, while the pump house started fabrication.
November 18, 2023: This week the cab continued through paint! Next week the cab may continue the paint process.