We have the resources and industry experience to handle all truck service needs including inspections, factory recommended services, warranty repair, and we also have a full body-shop for collision repairs and reconditioning. We will accommodate all of your truck service needs including base and extended warranty coverage.
Allegiance Fire & Rescue Service Benefits
- All customers receive premium service
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT) certified technicians
- Our work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Annual state and federal inspections
- Factory recommended scheduled service
- Service ALL makes and models of emergency vehicles regardless of purchase location
- 24/7 emergency road service
- On-site maintenance
Emergency Vehicle Mobile Service
WE BRING SERVICE TO YOU.
At Allegiance Fire & Rescue, we are motivated to give our customers exceptional service. As an authorized Warranty Center for Pierce, Road Rescue, and Cummins; our EVT and ASE certified technicians are equipped to handle your emergency vehicle service repairs.
Some of the services that can be provided by our mobile tech:
- Vehicle & engine diagnostics
- Apparatus system diagnostics
- Apparatus & Vehicle Repairs
- TAK-4 Suspension
- All-Wheel Steer
- Chassis & Driveline
- Warranty Service
Still have questions?
Contact Allegiance Fire and Rescue today!
Emergency Apparatus Service Advisor
Business: 800-225-4808 x342
To have our mobile service vehicle come to your location, we charge flat fees for travel and fuel that will be included in your estimate for the services you are requesting. The travel and fuel charges are based on your distance from Allegiance’s headquarters located in Walpole, MA.
Emergency Apparatus Service Locations
Still Have Questions?
Call today to speak to a representative who can custom build your fire or rescue apparatus! (800) 225-4808